Purchase ledger clerk
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in modern offices near Ellesmere Port. They are recruiting for a purchase ledger clerk to join the fun and dynamic team at head office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years’ experience in a similar position and looking to develop their career.
- Support the group of companies by taking full ownership of all elements of the purchase ledger
- Preparing payment runs for approval
- Processing bank transactions.
- Full responsibility for maintaining the purchase ledgers across the group
- Supporting the finance team in effectively meeting the monthly and yearly deadlines.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook & Excel
- Experience of/ happy to adapt to a paperless invoice process in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of preparing payment runs for authorisation and posting bank transactions
- Experience of accurately processing high volumes of transactions
- Strong communication skills
- Possess exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail & ability to work to deadlines.
- Competitive salary and pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme (after six months)
- Flexible working
- 22 days’ holiday (increasing by one day after each of your first three years to a maximum 25 days’ holiday)
- Dynamic, vibrant and friendly team
- Wellbeing programme
- Regular social events
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to find out more please apply.