Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am currently recruiting for my client based Chester. They are looking to recruit an experienced purchase ledger clerk into the finance team. The company are very well established and are all currently working from home however the idea is that over time things will move back to the office.
Ideally you will have 2 years in a similar position and be readily available to start a new role (4 week notice or less ideally)
- Maintain all aspects relating to purchase ledger for certain group companies, including raising purchase orders, matching & posting supplier invoices in ERP system and monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Posting of suppliers invoice
- Daily bank reconciliations across multiple currency and intercompany accounts
- Preparing on-line bank payments to suppliers
- Ensuring creditor days remain within acceptable boundaries and investigating and reconciling outstanding POA’s
- Providing PO requisition training to new starters
- Produce financial data/information for managers on request
- In conjunction with the finance team, provide external auditors with assistance in their annual audit of the accounts.
- Provide administrative assistance as and when needed by the manager
To successfully fill this role the candidate should have the following skills & experience:
- AAT studier / qualified
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a small team, managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Have an Analytical mind
- Display the ability to develop strong relationships with other stakeholders including overseas colleagues and 3rd party advisors
- Have good Excel skills
- ERP System knowledge desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills please apply to be considered for the shortlist and also to find out full details.