I am delighted to be supporting my client in Wrexham who are looking for an HR Advisor to join their team due to growth and continued success.
Reporting in to an HR Business Partner and working alongside the wider HR team, as HR Advisor you will be responsible for providing sound HR advice and supporting all line managers and employees whilst supporting company objectives.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR support to line managers and support change and or improvements.
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines. This will include Maternity and Paternity leave, Absence, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to the HRBP.
- Produce offer letters and contracts for all new starters as directed by HRBP.
- Keep employee files and HR systems up to date as well as accurate, delegating to HR Administrator where appropriate.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Monitor HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements.
- To understand the HR plan
- To own and drive key engagement activity across site.
- Provide support and coaching to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- To act as a barometer to the HR team in terms of culture and mood by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the ER climate and respond to issues such as first line grievances.
- Provide Recruitment support as directed by the HRBP.
- Provide effective administrative support to the HR team, including coordinating meetings as directed by HRBP, or delegate as appropriate to HR Administrator.
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research.
- Assist in organising charity initiatives and employer events.
- Any other duties as requested by the HRBP which are required to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a solid HR generalist who has gained their experience within a fast paced, manufacturing business. Experience of managing both high volume and complex ER casework is essential, coupled with MI reporting and data manipulation. An excellent communicator who is empathetic with a pragmatic, can do attitude. Highly organised with strong IT skills.
In return you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team and working in a varied and interesting role.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact me directly on 07870 607723.