HR Administrator, Wigan, Permanent, £22,000 – £24,000 plus excellent benefits.
I’m currently seeking an HR Administrator to join my client in Wigan on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the HR Manager and forming part of the wider HR team you will be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle from an administration perspective. Some key duties will involve:
- Responsible for contracts, offer letters, timesheets, induction process, new starter packs etc
- Assist with employee relations – support the absence process administratively with some low level note taking
- Assist with HR Projects including MI reporting and data cleansing
- Compensation and benefits administration
- General administration including: filing, photocopying and drafting letters
- Payroll administration from starters to leavers
The ideal candidate will have previous, demonstrable HR Administration experience. You will be IT literate and be able to work as part of a small, busy team. A self-starter, you will be able to work on your own initiative juggling a busy workload with conflicting priorities. This is a busy and varied role so would require someone who can hit the ground running. Flexible in your approach with a can do attitude, this role will suit a team player who is looking further enhance their HR administration skills.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team, working amongst an impressive peer group within a fantastic business.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.