Heyland Recruitment are working alongside this market leading and rapidly expanding specialist business services organisation as they look to recruit an experienced and effective Credit Controller to join their head office Finance Team in Runcorn.
- Ensure the customers invoices are paid to terms whilst ensuring the account is trading within the prescribed credit limit.
- Resolution of any queried invoices which prevent payment on the account.
- Maintaining the customer’s account ensuring all details are correct and up to date.
- Managing the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers to secure payment
- Monitoring, maintenance of sales ledger and ensure the customer trades within the recommended credit limit
- To work with regional offices on queried accounts and ensure speedy resolutions are found
- Follow collection strategy and ensure actions support the dunning cycle
- Work with cash allocation team to ensure any unallocated items are resolved
- Fulfil credit account applications, ensure all appropriate information is correct, carry out credit checks and open new account
- Work to achieve individual and Team KPI’s
- Maintain records to contribute to weekly / monthly reporting