What do you think makes a great CV?
Here is our #Heyland Top Tips….
• Identify what you have achieved in your career to date
• Present it with a clear and simple format
• Provide detailed explanations of your experience and skills
When detailing your experience in your CV, it is important to include:
• The key elements of your role
• A breakdown of your day-to-day tasks.
• Any work or projects that you had the opportunity to deliver.
Key achievements are indicators of what someone is proud of and what could motivate an individual in a new position.
Are you wanting to make a career change and move into another industry or sector?
Then it is important that you highlight any key transferable skills in your CV. Often when reviewing applications, a recruiter is normally going to look for a like-for-like experience.
It is also good to highlight in an opening statement why you are applying for this role and what is motivating you to make this change. In general, it always helps to make this section personalised to the position you are applying for as it shows a level of interest in the team and role.