Heyland Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with our client, a large multinational business based in the Lancashire area, as they seek to appoint an experienced Treasury Analyst in a newly created role.
Reporting to the Head Of Treasury, the Treasury Analyst will manage the process for cash forecasting, including co-ordinating, challenging and recommending changes to improve existing processes. To provide working capital reporting across the group, including debtors, creditors and stock, and to challenge sites on anomalies and identify potential issues with solutions.
- To ensure the reporting is produced in a streamlined, efficient and accurate manner ensuring that the reporting to the banks is completed on time to ensure that external deadlines for funding requests are met.
- To assist the Treasury and Credit Manager to manage the flow of cash around the group.
- You will drive the Group’s Treasury function to its future end state.
- Support the delivery of projects for international operations including cash management, foreign exchange transactions, cash forecasting, transaction execution and other administrative functions.
- Partner with the Group Treasury Manager to roll out the cash management software application for the Groups international operations.
- Champion the use and implementation by understanding the software and training and supporting other users where necessary.
- An excellent opportunity to get involved in both international and North American cash management.
- Support the development of consistent treasury processes and procedures to be utilised across the Group.
- Develop strategies to optimise the cash position for the business.
- Work cross functionally internally and externally to achieve business objectives
- Preferably ACT qualified / part qualified
- 3 + years experience in a corporate treasury environment.
- Experience of implementing / using a Treasury Management System is preferable
- Sound understanding of foreign exchange risk and mitigation tools
- Can demonstrate strong Excel skills with management of high volumes data
- Strong communication skills including networking with internal and external parties
- Used to leading or holding key role in treasury development projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Treasury professional to work for a large multi-national organisation that offers an excellent, friendly working environment. You will benefit from the support of a high calibre finance team and be given the opportunity to develop your career with a highly regarded and hugely successful business.