I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Ellesmere Port. They are looking for a transport administrator to join their team based at head office on a full time basis. The company are very well established and can offer a very secure working environment. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be keen to start a new long term position within a successful and well known organisation. You will be numerate, have high attention to detail and have good systems experience.
- To comply with the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality Management policies in all aspects of daily work.
- To efficiently and compliantly manage all administrative and invoicing aspects of the road transport operation.
- To ensure that all information is input onto the transport system and retained paperwork is filed.
- To ensure that all invoicing is accurate and raised within the required timescales.
- To assist the planning team as required with various aspects of driver communication and paperwork.
- To collate and process drivers’ hours for payroll and WTD purposes.
- To always be professional, courteous, proactive and responsive, ensuring that the company’s good name and profile is maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Collation of Driver Time Sheets and processing of data for payroll and working time directive records.
- Collation of POD’s and completion of invoicing summaries.
- Ensuring that all transport jobs are entered onto transport system.
- Ensuring all transport related costs (shipping, agency and subcontractors) are assigned correctly to transport jobs.
- Reconciliation and processing subcontractor invoices and passing for payment.
- Assist Transport Planners as required with daily vehicle/driver operations.
- Printing and issuing of delivery documentation.
- Previous transport office experience preferred.
- Excellent organisation, communication and customer service skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of Transport Management systems preferred.
- Methodical but flexible approach to meet changing demands and work flows.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to find out more please apply to go through next steps. Interview / start can be immediate for the right candidate.