I am currently recruiting for my client who are based St Asaph. They are looking for an experienced receptionist administrator to join the team straight away. The role is temporary and will run for about 3 weeks and then review where it may become a little more ongoing on a weekly basis. To be successful in your application you must be able to start a new role by 31st August 2021, have some previous experience with working on a reception and be local to the area as this will be an “onsite” role.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are able to start new work readily, please apply to find out the full details. Interviews will be over Microsoft Teams and a start could be accommodated for the last week of August.