Temporary Receptionist / Admin
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Chester. They are looking for a receptionist to join the team on a temporary basis and to start ASAP. The role is likely to run for 2-6 weeks. This will be on a flexible week by week basis.
Hourly rate c£9 – £10.50 / hour dependent on experience and availability.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are able to start a new role on short notice pleas apply to be considered for the shortlist and to find out full details.