Temporary Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant
I am currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join a busy specialist SME manufacturing business based in Northwich . Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping to trail balance. You will also be involved in process improvement projects. Initially this will be a temporary role for 3-6 months but may lead to a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate. Hybrid office and home working available.
Duties will include:
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control and payroll
- Manage and reconcile supplier invoices/statements and process the monthly payments
- Manage the company bank account
- Monthly payroll
- Process improvement and data cleaning projects
- Routine ad hoc financial matters as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- All round experience of all elements of accounting/bookkeeping
- Good working knowledge of Excel including production of spreadsheets and data manipulation
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice. The role will be a combination of home and office based work to suit.