Temporary Accounts Clerk
Our existing client who is in the heart of Liverpool has asked for our support to find an experienced individual to join their small accounts function.
It will be monitored and managed by the Finance Director and office based for training. This will then be reviewed based on current circumstances.
The hours are full time (35) Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm/3pm finish Friday. This is a temporary to permanent position to start this week!!
To provide reliable and consistent support to the accounts function for all transactional support.
- Responsibility for chasing outstanding sales invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Reconcile supplier statements and prepare payment run for sign off.
- Ensure all outstanding billing is actioned accordingly
- Chase up on any allocated debt relating to invoices.
- Collaboration and liaison with other teams to address issues in relation to billing, accounts payable and expenses, credit card statements.
- Assisting with Audits/ Year End admin preparation where applicable.
- Other ad hoc duties in support of the finance department
- Experience with Sage Accounting Software is essential
- Understanding and experience of transactional accounting
- Experience of working in an accounting role
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic