I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Winsford. The business have grown a lot over the last 5 years or so and this is set to continue, despite all that’s going on and as such they are recruiting new positions! One being a technical administrator. This position would suit a junior candidate who is looking to gain office experience within a growing business, the role will develop as you pick up new skills and there is a great progression route which could lead to various different departments in the business.
Maybe a year or so experience in a similar position would be good, however if you have no experience but the right attitude and are a quick learner this could also be the role for you as you would be joining a very supportive team. There is also potential to get extra qualifications whilst in the role with various courses to be discussed with successful applicant.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around providing an efficient and professional administrative support for the Technical Support Manager. During this role you will gain a knowledge of how the business works, working with operations associated with all areas.
- Assist with and provide administrative support to the Technical department
- Scanning and filing of documentation
- Receiving and scanning type approval certification and issuing to the production office
- Compiling and issuing compliance documents
- Scanning production COP (Conformance of Production) documentation and inputting on to our intranet system
- Compiling and forwarding of end product documentation
- General admin adhoc duties and reporting
Previous office administration (desirable)
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient, well-organised with good time management and planning skills
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel with the ability to pick up new systems
The role is full time hours and permanent, so if you are looking for a new position within a stable and growing business please apply to find out full details!