I am currently recruiting for a Tax Return specialist to join a successful and growing business in Chester. Joining following a period of impressive growth, and with some exciting projects planned, there is an opportunity to own and develop the company’s tax service in your own image.
Duties will include:
- Review and prepare self-assessment tax returns for predominantly sole traders (client base of 500+)
- Deal with clients and HRMC enquiries and queries
- Being commercially aware and looking for opportunities to add value to the Practice Reconciliations
- marketing to existing and new clients utilising the company’s marketing partner.
- Manage weekly sales pipeline of sole traders that will require conversations leading to conversions to continue to grow the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preferably ATT qualified but AAT considered
- Experience in handling large volumes of self-assessment tax returns
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Systems-savvy, experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision, TaxFiler and Excel would be beneficial
- Great working environment
- Salary negotiable DOE up to £25k
- Training and development opportunities
- Free parking