Talent Manager, 12-month Fixed Term Contract, Chester, £30,000 – £35,000 plus car and excellent benefits
- To cover a period of maternity, our client in Chester is recruiting an experienced Talent Manager.
- As Talent Manager, you will support the Talent Team in sourcing candidates ensuring that they receive a first-class service from beginning to end. A brand ambassador who is passionate about recruitment some of your duties will include:
- Managing multiple roles at any one time including some niche roles
- Utilising Linked Into approach passive candidates and build talent pools
- Create engaging content to post to job boards, maintain the careers website and contribute to internal recruitment campaigns
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Supporting internal communications
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a recruitment role either inhouse or agency, filling a range of roles. You will be driven and energetic in your approach as well as being confident and focussed. Analytical and flexible you will be always professional with high attention to detail. You will be skilled in the use of MS Office. Experience of using an application tracking system or HRIS would be highly advantageous.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercial environment where you will play a pivotal role in developing and shaping the processes within a forward thinking, highly regarded and successful organisation.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.