Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner, Permanent, Warrington (Some Remote Working Available), £35,000 – £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
Due to continued growth and success, my client is looking to strengthen the Talent Team and bring on board an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner.
As Talent Acquisition Partner you will manage the end to end recruitment process ensuring candidates receive a first class service from beginning to end. You will manage relationships with key stakeholders and provide them with regular updates. A brand ambassador who is passionate about recruitment some of your duties will include:
- Taking clear vacancy briefs of all roles
- Clearly managing stakeholder expectations
- Managing multiple high-volume roles at any one time such as customer service, finance, administration as well as more senior appointments
- Utilising Linked In to approach passive candidates and build talent pools
- Create engaging content to post to job boards, maintain the careers website and contribute to internal recruitment campaigns
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Support with interviews
- Onboarding and aftercare
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a recruitment role either inhouse or agency, filling mid to senior level roles. You will be driven and energetic in your approach as well as being confident and focussed. Analytical and flexible you will be professional at all times with high attention to detail. You will be skilled in the use of MS Office. Experience of using an application tracking system or HRIS would be highly advantageous.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercial environment where you will play a pivotal role in developing and shaping the processes within a forward thinking, highly regarded and successful organisation.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.