Senior Management Accountant
Following a considerable increase in workload and business demand, Heyland Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively partnering our client, a large complex multi-site distribution organisation in the Cheshire area, as they look to appoint a competent and ambitious qualified Management Accountant.
As the business continues to enjoy a sustained period of success, they require a technically competent, ideally qualified/finalist Management Accounts professional who is seeking a role with a “business partnering” element that will give the successful individual extensive exposure to senior members of the organisation.
- Act as a finance partner for HR and Payroll departments
- Prepare and post monthly payroll journals – including incentive accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations of payroll, tax, pension and incentive control accounts
- Provide analysis to the business of overtime, temporary labour, headcount, recruitment fees etc.
- Assist in the design of monthly, quarterly and annual incentives schemes across the business.
- Prepare regular reporting/analysis of progress against incentive schemes – use of Power BI tools
- Develop and maintain complex models to calculate incentive scheme cost/accruals
- Lead the annual pay review process and the annual bonus reviews
- Assist in budget and forecast preparation for all related cost categories
- Ensure compliance with IR35 and other requirements
- Liaising with external and internal audit
- Ad hoc projects for the Financial Controller and Finance Director (estimated 25% of time)
To provide financial support to stakeholders at all levels of the business
The role would suit an ambitious and process driven individual who has ideally worked within a larger business and is comfortable communicating with colleagues at a senior level.
You will also have a keen eye for detail and be highly proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access.
You will join an experienced, high calibre finance operation filled with talented and like-minded finance professionals.
The business operates on flexible working, with a hybrid home/office working arrangement and offers a comprehensive blue-chip benefits package in addition to a competitive and generous salary.
Having previously worked with this organisation, candidates are not just signing up for a new role with this particular business, it is very much a career move with unparalleled opportunities.