Senior Financial Accountant
Heyland Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively partnering our client, a large and successful service business based in the Warrington area as they look to appoint Senior Financial Accountant as part of a newly created role within the business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will take the lead on all financial reporting duties, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met, whilst supporting the Group Financial Controller with other ad-hoc requests.
- Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller
- Production of periodic group management accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculation of payroll accruals and reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Calculation of Service Charges to Intra Group Companies
- Managing International intercompany loan accounts including calculation of intercompany interest
- Managing related party loan accounts including calculation of loan interest
- Production of annual budgets for Group, Support and Group Payroll costs
- Production of consolidated group management account’s packs for internal Directors/Senior Management
- Preparing group cash flow forecast on a weekly basis
- Production of group weekly P&L forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly group VAT returns
- Preparation of quarterly Duty Returns
- Work closely with the external auditors to ensure a smooth year end process
- Online bank payment authorisations
- Any other ad-hoc requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- IFRS / UK GAAP experience
- Several years of experience in a large finance environment
- Experience of managing small or large finance teams
As the business enjoys a sustained period of success, the successful candidate will join a thriving and energetic business culture with a friendly and supportive accounting function.