Senior credit controller
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Northwich. They are looking for a senior credit controller (minimum 2-3 years exp) to join the team on a permanent basis. The company are incredibly well established and highly successful in their industry. They will be able to offer a secure and stable working environment for the successful candidate who is looking for their next long term role.
Successful candidates should have significant and dedicated experience in credit control and work well as part of a team. Candidates must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, be computer literate, have excellent attention to detail and have a willing attitude to perform varied tasks.
The position will report to the Finance Manager and indirectly to the Finance Director. However, liaison with other departments such as Sales is required daily.
- Chase Debtors for payment
- Managing the sales ledger in Sage Line 50
- Production of Ledger Review Reports
- Issue of monthly statements
- Review of credit limits
- Assisting generally with on-going Accounts practice
- Mentoring junior/temporary staff
- Reconciliation of rebates
- Processing of rebates
- Credit control query escalation
- Credit limit review and proposal
- Sales order query escalation
- Resolving invoice queries
- General admin support as required throughout the business
23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday, health care, life insurance, free parking and a discounted gym membership as well as access to various discounts.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to start a new permanent role in Northwich please apply to be considered for the shortlist.