Sales Office Manager
Our client is a successful, growing and highly commercial organisation with an excellent reputation in the market place. Due to expansion and continued success, they are looking to recruit a Sales Office Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for organising and supervising all of the sales and administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the back-office sales and customer service functions. You will oversee and manage the filing system, continually develop and implement smarter administrative systems such as record management. Supervising a small back office sales team, you will lead meetings, manage day-to-day issues, set targets and objectives, and generate periodic updates of costings for sales managers and customer price reviews.
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Carry out staff appraisals and manage performance.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload.
- Promoting staff development and training.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Attend Monthly Sales Meeting and report on departments KPI’s set for the office/ wider business.
- Sales order processing.
- Telephone sales.
- Oversee and manage any customer complaints ensuring they are resolved in the agreed timescale.
Skills/ Qualifications Required:
- Results driven with experience working in a busy sales office environment
- Dealing with both Home Trade and Export customers
- An understanding of Export trade/markets
- You should be able to inspire and drive change through improved process and system development
- You will have experience in the sales process and understand cost, margin and marketing price selling
- You will need to be pro-active and ambitious with an enthusiasm for success and strong commercial awareness
This role is office based with the option to work from home on an ad hoc basis
A competitive salary and benefits package is available. For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV, or contact Joanna Marsden on 07740621160.
Sales Office Manager
£35,000 – £40,000