Heyland Recruitment are working with this leading regional services business as they look to recruit a Sales Consultant to join their head office team based in the centre of Warrington. The Sales Consultant will be required to enhance and retain the professional status of the business and also promote products and services with maximum impact on the market.
- Onboarding new customers and reactivating expired accounts
- Undertaking outbound calls to customers to explain the benefits of products
- Working towards company quarterly targets.
- Attending monthly sales management meetings.
- Taking incoming calls from existing customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is always provided
- Completing accurate and informative illustrations for new customers on all products
- Monitor and manage own workload
- Ensure adequate notes are added to the customer’s account after each interaction.
- Assist in answering contractor pay queries.
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Previous sales experience with the ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to manage own workload
- Good MS office skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven experience in a fast paced, pressurised role
What’s on offer…?
- Salary £21,000 plus Bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 20 days annual leave rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Simply Health scheme
- Free parking
- Other incentives such as Employee of the Quarter.