Recruitment Manager, Permanent, Warrington (Some Remote Working Available), £45,000 – £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Due to continued growth and success, my client is looking to strengthen the Talent Team and bring on board an experienced Recruitment Manager.
As Recruitment Manager you will manage a small team of inhouse recruiters and be responsible for the end to end recruitment process ensuring candidates receive a first class service from beginning to end. You will manage relationships with key stakeholders and provide them with regular updates. A brand ambassador who is passionate about recruitment some of your duties will include:
- Taking clear vacancy briefs of all roles – these case be niche and fairly technical so a background in recruiting such roles is essential
- Clearly managing stakeholder expectations
- Managing multiple high-volume roles at any one time
- Utilising Linked In to approach passive candidates and build talent pools
- Create engaging content to post to job boards, maintain the careers website and contribute to internal recruitment campaigns
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Support with interviews
- Onboarding and aftercare
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a recruitment role ideally currently within an agency and looking to take the first step in to internal recruitment. With a steady CV and experience of some line management, you will be experienced in filling niche/technical roles. You will be driven and energetic in your approach as well as being confident and focused. Analytical and flexible you will be professional at all times with high attention to detail. You will be skilled in the use of MS Office. Experience of using an application tracking system or HRIS would be highly advantageous.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercial environment where you will play a pivotal role in developing and shaping the processes within a forward thinking, highly regarded and successful organisation.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.