At Heyland Recruitment we specialise in the recruitment of Finance, Human Resources and Accountancy staff for both temporary and permanent positions. Working alongside some of the UK’s leading companies, our team has a combined experience of over half a century of hands-on recruitment expertise.
An excellent job opportunity to work within a well-established independent recruitment business, based in our Chester Office. The business is going from strength to strength and is looking for a pro-active and driven in individual to assist with the growth and development of the business. This position offers a great entry level role into the recruitment sector and will offer full training & development.
Recruitment Consultancy Role:
- Assisting with the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate placement on our HR & Business Support desk
- Head hunting and keeping a constant candidate flow within your field
- Marketing candidates to relevant businesses, engaging with decision makers and building long term relationships.
- Working within a diverse range of clients from Owner Managed Businesses, SME’s, Private Equity and global organisations.
- Continuously developing existing and new business opportunities.
- Working within a targeted and fast paced environment.
- Ensuring you are providing a high level of customer service and after sales service to all clients and candidates.
Skills and experienced required:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- A confident telephone manner with an engaging personality.
- You can work independently as well as part of a team.
- A professional who enjoys going the extra mile.
This role will be working in a fast-paced environment and ideally the right candidate will come from a recruitment background however will consider individuals from sales/commercial background.
You will need the following:
- High level of attention to detail
- Very well organised
- Excellent level of customer service
- Workload prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Hungry, driven and self-motivated individual
- Proficient in the use of IT packages, including M/S 365 Office Suite
- Full UK driving licence
- Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
- Modern and fresh working environment
- Working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- A varied and ever-changing working day
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- A competitive salary, targeted bonus and pension
We are looking to conduct immediate interviews for this role so please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org