Resourcing Advisor, Home Based, Permanent, £26,000 – £28,000 plus excellent benefits.
I am delighted to be supporting my client who have offices in Bolton and is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the Resourcing Manager and supporting a small team, as Resourcing Advisor you will support the team who recruit for a large volume of roles across the business. You will support with sourcing, tracking and engaging and securing candidates within agreed timescales ensuring the candidate journey is exceptional at every stage.
Key duties include:
- Carrying pre-screening applications and book in Interviews and Case studies via Teams
- Building strong working relationships across the business to facilitate the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruitment process
- Use the inhouse Applicant tracking system to track and progress applications
- Create an engaging approach to attraction utilising all available sourcing techniques, with a focus on direct sourcing of candidates through social media, job boards, headhunting and direct applications to attract high calibre candidates
- Build talent pools of candidates for high volume, hard to fill roles.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop strong, lasting relationships both externally and internally with a particular focus on customer service. You will be enthusiastic and proactive with a can do attitude. Essentially previous resourcing experience is needed, particularly sourcing candidates through job boards and social media. You will be highly organised with the ability to juggle conflicting priorities in a changing and fast paced environment. You will have a collaborative approach and enjoy working as part of a team.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a fantastic business who put their employees at the heart of the business.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.