I am recruiting a Purchasing Administrator for a growing manufacturing company based in Wrexham.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for; ensuring full availability of all materials and packaging required for production, minimising holding stock and using best practice with all suppliers to source the most appropriate materials and packaging for new product development, analysing spend and ensuring best value.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading local business.
- Ensure that all raw materials are available for production without excessive stock holding
- Liaise closely with stores, logistics and planning.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager in determining acceptable stock levels within the business.
- Lead the daily process of stock control and management.
- Assist with actions that improve production process, liaising with production and technical departments.
- Prepare reports weekly to aid this process.
- Deputise for Replenishment manager as necessary.
- Maintain good records of all key events to ensure accurate ordering.
- Daily reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure that material critical paths set by customers for launch are met in full: Co-ordinate factory and technical familiarisation with any new material ensuring best launch.
- Good Communications skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Enthusiasm for working in a team
Working hours 8am – 4pm Monday-Friday.
£23,000 – £25,000