I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Northwich. They are looking for a junior finance candidate to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Team Leader the successful candidate will work as a team of two. Delivering an efficient service to the finance team they will provide accurate financial information to the Finance Team Leader/ Manager as needed. This position offers on-going training and further career progression.
To be successful in this role you will have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Generating payment runs
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Tactful and friendly approach to sensitive situations
- Great organisational skills
- Data entry skills with attention to detail
- A desire to expand knowledge and develop skill set
This is a great opportunity for someone who is studying for AAT or who maybe has 1-2 years finance experience and keen to join a successful company where your career can really get a kick start!
- 23 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- An additional day annual leave for your Birthday
- Free Parking or close to public transport
- Training & Career progression
- Various discounts, including discounted Gym membership
- Health Care
- Contributory Pension
If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to hear full details please apply to be considered for the shortlist.