I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Deeside, however the role is a flexible work from home / remote at this stage, and will remain like this for the c3-6 month contract. The role will help finance with invoicing and will be for a minimum 3 month before likely extension. The ideal candidate will be able to start a new role next week and be able to commit to minimum 3 months. The position is part time flexible hours c20 hours / week – hours to be discussed at interview and can be done over 4 or 5 days etc.
The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to hit the ground running.
Tasks will include:
- Daily processing of invoices and filing
- Dealing with stock and price queries
- Handling supplier enquiries via telephone and email
Person will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a previous role
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Experience of accounting software, preferably SAGE
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
Hourly rate c£9 – £10/ hour + holiday pay dependent on experience.
If you have the necessary skills and are readily available to start a new part time / flexible role, then please apply to find out full details to be considered for the shortlist.