Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Rhyl. There is the need to bring onboard a permanent purchase ledger clerk to join the friendly finance team. This position will suit someone who has minimum 18 months experience in a similar role and looking for their next long term move to join a stable and growing company.
To maintain and operate the day to day activities of purchase ledger, such as:
- Maintenance and upkeep of supplier information.
- Capturing supplier documentation to the finance system.
- Coding invoices and credits to the correct Nominal accounts and Cost Centres.
- Ensuring that the authorisation process is administered correctly.
- Resolving ledger queries by phone/email with suppliers.
- Scheduling supplier BACS payments.
- Assisting with Month End processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Processing employee expenses and petty cash.
- Processing business credit card statements.
- Ad-hoc analysis of supplier information.
This position will suit someone who has the following personal qualities
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative when needed
- Able to work to strict time lines
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Flexibility especially at the busy times when extra hours may be required
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation
- High attention to detail
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to find out more please apply!