Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am recruiting for my client who are based close to Wrexham. They are looking for a permanent purchase ledger clerk to join the finance team. The business are well established and can offer a stable and long term working environment. Ideally you will have 1 year+ experience in a similar role and keen to learn and develop further. AAT study support can be offered and is encouraged at this supportive business.
Purpose of the Role
Member of purchase ledger team within busy accounts department responsible for delivering all aspects of purchase ledger.
- Responsible for posting and accurately matching both raw material and overhead invoices.
- Responsible for raising the weekly BACS and expense payments.
- Responsible for resolving supplier queries including reconciling supplier statements.
- Cover other finance team functions when necessary.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Computer literate using MS Office and ERP systems.
- Intermediate Excel skills an advantage.
- Ability to work accurately within tight timescales.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Personal flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Previous Experience Required
- Previous experience of working in a Finance function.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Ideally AAT part qualified or willing to study.
- Availability for immediate start an advantage.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and would like to find out full details please apply.