Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Wrexham. They are looking for a part time purchase ledger clerk to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will be c25 hours / week with hours to be completed over 4 or 5 days. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role, be used to manual processing and some SAP experience would also be a bonus!
Full time equivalent salary – c£22,000 + benefits (to be discussed)
- Print invoices from email/open post
- Processing Invoices
- Code with correct General ledger codes and Cost centres
- Posting cash
- Bank Reconciliation
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Adhoc duties as they occur
- Dealing with supplier queries (email/phone)
- Payments – UK and Overseas
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking for a new permanent position in Wrexham, please apply to be considered for the shortlist. Interviews to take place at the start of June.