I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Ellesmere Port, they are looking for a Full Time Planning Administrator to join the team, reporting directly to the site manager. The role would suit an adaptable, highly organised person who is looking for a varied role with excellent time management skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate must have two years’ experience of working in a planning/scheduling role and be conversant with ordering parts and dealing with equipment allocation
- Allocate Jobs within the Job Control System, processing and provide overall work control to ensure maximum utilisation of Engineers and Contractor labour.
- Evaluate the requirements for incoming Jobs and allocate time and materials to the Engineers on a daily basis.
- Maintain Database with Asset details and information.
- Set up and maintain Service Contracts within Key Systems
- Act as First Line support for incoming service calls and deal with Customer/Engineers accordingly.
- Control of CMS database and all related databases which effect the Planning/Coordination process.
- Provide support for booking hotels, transportation, deliveries etc. to maintain day to day activities within the business and ensure all job-related costs are captured.
- Support sales team with contract documentation, asset details and information for Key system.
- Liaising with the Client and Account Manager to ensure correct timescales are agreed for allocated work.
- Provide support for other Planner/Coordinators
- Production of regular reports (KPI’s).
The Successful Applicant
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills developed in a variety of deadline orientated situations.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to relate to a wide range of people.
- Inquisitive with good investigative skills.
- Ability to collate data and provide evidence.
- Experience on Planning/CMS/Database systems
- PC literate on Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
- An openminded approach to new initiatives.
- Ability to manage and plan own workload.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to start a new role with a successful business please apply to get the full details and be considered for the shortlist.