I’m delighted to be supporting a business in Rhyl who are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team. The purpose of the role is to support the Board of Directors with a number of tasks including travel arrangements, complex diary management, MI and preparation of complex reports as well as working on business critical projects. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same and you will work in a collaborative, fun and creative working environment.
Some key duties include:
Complex diary management; organising the efficient day-to-day running of the Board, in line with team needs and priorities
- Meeting arrangements (Coordinate attendees, provide conference call support, organise refreshments, etc.)
- Draft meeting agendas
- Minute taking
- Manage time-sensitive and confidential information while exercising tact, diplomacy and discretion in written and verbal communication
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements (prepare itineraries, complete flight check-in, etc.)
- Maintain record keeping
- Maintain good rapport with customers
- Act as key point of contact for the Board, maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times
- Prepare and maintain a report, ensuring the Board are well-informed about upcoming events and can determine agendas and priorities in advance
- Carry out operational activities on behalf of the Board, to the extent possible, so as to minimise the amount of time spent by the Board on routine matters and enable them to focus on the key issues
- Screen incoming information and communications, responding, re-routing, prioritising and passing on to the Board, as appropriate, with accompanying notes and reference materials
- Prepare the Board for partner performance reviews (and other business meetings); reviewing documentation in advance, analysing content and making recommendations so as to ensure they have all relevant information and is fully prepared for meetings
- Assist with the creation of presentations and ensuring individuals are well-briefed and aware of relevant matters in advance of meetings
- Prepare and/or co-ordinate production of summary reports, papers, presentations etc for the Board as required in order to support efficiency and informed decision-making
- Assist with health and safety matters, gambling compliance and marketing (website, etc), as and when required/time allows
- Adhoc assistance with Company Projects
- Collate and process expenses claims for all Board of Directors
- General administrative support, as required
This is an excellent role for someone with previous Personal Assistant experience who is confident in managing multiple diaries and producing Board level MI and reporting. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and have a flexible approach in addition to being a proficient user of MS Office. You will be a strong team player and able to use your initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark and develop your career within a well-known, growing and reputable organisation. For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV or contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.