Heyland Recruitment have been engaged exclusively with this market leading retail organisation based in Warrington as they look to recruit a Pensions Assistant to join their head office finance team. This role will suit an experienced Payroll / Pensions professional with previous experience of handling pension contributions and auto enrolment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with ensuring company pension contributions are correctly processed through the payroll each payday.
- Submit the total pension contributions for each scheme to the pension provider in a timely manner.
- Have good understanding of Workplace Pension Reform.
- Understand how salary sacrifice pension arrangements work.
- Process opt-in, opt-out and stop requests from employees.
- Monitor the pension portal and respond to pension-related queries from employees.
- Use the HR/Payroll software ResourceLink, to enrol and amend employee pension status, as and when required.
- Ensure that pension contributions are correctly adjusted for those on maternity leave.
- Prepare paperwork and request amendments to pay to rectify any anomalies.
- Run reports on pension data to validate employee and employer contributions and submit payment to pension providers following each payday.
- Drawdown and check Enrolling and Contribution Schedules from ResourceLink and review for any potential anomalies.
- Submit payment for pension contributions using the relevant pension scheme’s online portal.
- Liaise with management regarding pension administration..
- Assist with the pension scheme ‘build’ in the ResourceLink system.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Fully competent in MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- Ideally be familiar with ResourceLink software.
- Excellent levels of verbal and written communication.
- A positive approach.