Payroll & HR Administrator (Part Time)
As Payroll & HR Administrator you will report in to the Head of HR and form part of the wider HR team.
Typically your remit will include:
- Updating the HR database in respect of Starters and Leavers and making any necessary adjustments
- Gathering on-boarding documentation including New Starter Checklist / P45 etc
- Assisting with the production of monthly payroll data prior to submission to the third party payroll company
- Assisting with the creation of adhoc reports for the HR & Payroll department
- Provide 1st line support for HR and payroll queries.
- Supporting lifecycle of employee from an administrative perspective
The successful candidate will have end to end experience of payroll and be comfortable answering all payroll related queries. Experience of HR Administration covering the entire lifecycle would be highly advantageous. Essentially, you must have high attention to detail, be numerate with the ability to work to deadlines. This is a part time role and you will be required to work on a Monday and Thursday as well as 1 other day of choice.
In return you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive environment, working amongst an impressive peer group.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Jack Wiseman on 07917 863994.