Payroll Assistant: £25000 – £28,000
I am pleased to be working with an award winning, national services company based in Warrington who are looking to add a temporary Payroll Assistant to their experienced Payroll team.
***This is a temporary position to initially last until the end of August 2024***
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer the Company’s payroll system in compliance with statutory legislation and employee T&Cs.
- Carry out payroll data input and checks.
- Issuing payslips and raising P45/P60’s etc.
- Resolving payroll queries.
- Payroll deductions.
- Pension scheme support and administration from a payroll perspective.
- Maintain and process all payroll related records/returns to statutory bodies and provide payroll-related data to the management team as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role with up-to-date knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation and regulations
- Experience running a high volume of payroll
- TUPE transfers.
- Experience with ADP is very desirable
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Referral programme