I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near to Birkenhead. They are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join the team on an immediate basis, ideally this week! The contract will be for c4-6 months and could potentially develop into a permanent position for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have good sage payroll experience, be up to date with the relevant legislation.
- Accurate Timesheet entry
- Loading payroll information into the bespoke system from Excel
- Administer the Company’s payroll system in compliance with statutory legislation and terms and conditions of employment and in accordance with payroll deadlines, including payroll data input and checks, processing payroll, issuing payslips, P45/P60’s etc, resolving payroll enquiries, maintaining absence control records, SMP, OMP, OSP, SSP, overtime payments, payroll deductions, pension scheme administration.
- Pension scheme support and administration from a payroll perspective.
- Maintain and process all payroll related records/returns to statutory bodies and provide payroll-related data to the management team as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant payroll and pension legislation.
- Monthly payment of and year-end reconciliation of statutory deductions and local government pension scheme deductions.
Intermediate excel skills required for the role as well as being able to work well within a team or on own initiative. The position is to start straight away at my clients head office.
Hourly rate c£10.50 – £11.75 dependent on experience. Please apply to get all the information and to go through next steps.