I am recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to complete a 6 month contract with a successful business based in Deeside. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team as a direct result of business growth and increased workload, and may lead to a more long term opportunity.
Your main responsibilities will be processing payroll information in a timely & accurate manner.
- This will include attachment of earnings orders, applying for student loans, processing employment changes, scanning documents calculating final payments for leavers, processing statutory paternity payments and general finance administration.
- Responding to third party enquires in a timely accurate manner eg: mortgage enquiries, solicitor enquires, DSS enquires etc.
- Evaluating processes to ensure they are up to date and compliant.
- Payroll input for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Achieve the required standard of accuracy set by the Department Manager.
- Adhoc finance and administration duties.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C/4-9.
- Previous experience in a finance or payroll environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic or Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office – Excel in particular.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and self- motivated.
- Someone who can work in a team or individually.