Part Time Finance Assistant FTC
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near top Deeside. They are looking for someone to join them on a fixed term contract basis for initially 9-12 months but this may develop for the right candidate. The role is part time c21 hours / week with flex on how the hours are done, over 5 days around school hours / 3 or 4 longer days.
The company are well known and have lots of exiting plans for the future and a whole heap of great benefits!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating POs and raising recharge invoices as required
- Arranging one-time vendor bacs payments
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- Raising credit notes for quarterly allowances
- Producing weekly sales trackers
- Produce weekly debt tracker for overseas
- Uplift weekly sales & promo data
- Sending monthly reports
- Dealing with customer queries
- Assisting with price file when required
- GCSE Maths and English. Grade C or above
- Customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Microsoft Office – Excel in particular
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and self- motivated
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are able to start a new position in the new year please apply to find out more details and be considered for the shortlist.