PA – Term Time only
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Chester who are looking for a PA to join them on a permanent basis.
As PA you will be supporting the Head working term time only from 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Your duties will include:
- Diary management and being an effective gatekeeper
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- Acting at all times with discretion and integrity
- Being a forward-thinker and able to think outside the box
- Support the wider leadership team when needed
- Assist with the organisation of annual events
- Assist with the coordination and publication of termly calendar and events
- Act as liaison for all external club providers to support extra-curricular activities schedule
- Liaise with external agencies to book supply staff
- Oversee all external email content to parents
The successful candidate will have previous, demonstrable experience in a similar role. Additionally you will have excellent communication, stakeholder management and organisational skills. You will be comfortable dealing with a range of people from internal staff to parents and be credible and professional at all times. Your administration skills will be outstanding and you will enjoy a varied workload.
In return you will be welcomed in to a professional and friendly setting, supporting a busy Head in a varied role.
Please apply for this role with you CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.