Operational Sales and Commission Analyst
My client a leading provider of business to business services is currently looking to appoint an Operational Sales and Commissions Analyst to join their team in the Finance Department, with remit for a European wide operation.
This role will fully support the sales commission and operational targets process ensuring data accuracy and consistent reporting across the framework. The person will need to work autonomously and efficiently in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Responsible for support in the budgeting and forecasting process of sales operational targets
- To own and administer the monthly and quarterly commission process across all European countries
- Gatekeeper for sales incentives schemes and alignment to budgets and performance
- Building and maintaining internal relationships and trust with Directors, sales teams and the payroll department
- Constant review and feedback on commission scheme performance to sales targets
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the business and sales process
Skills and Experience:
Perform to very high level of accuracy for payroll purposes
To be flexible and adaptable in a complex and fast paced environment
Confident and able to challenge
Skilled in using large data sets – Advanced Excel skills
Scenario modeling skills for forecasting
Strong interpersonal skills