I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near to Ellesmere Port. They are looking to recruit a materials administrator / co-ordinator to join the supply team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be proficient with Microsoft excel and be systems savvy, highly organised and with great communication skills.
Main duties :
– matching POs to purchase invoices
– reconciling delivery notes to POs
– booking material deliveries in for sites
– reconciling all hires in the hire module to verify payments
– stock reconciliations and transaction processing
– high volume transactions
– raising orders for and then looking after the full process of hires / deliveries
8am – 5pm 1 hour dinner (can have a degree of flex of when start / finish)
Immediate start available
The successful candidate will be using Sage 200 with eque2 construction which is a sage ‘front end bolt on’ program therefore has the same menu structure and interface etc. Full training on role / systems can be provided for the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the necessary skills / transferable skills from previous roles please apply to get full details and to be considered for the shortlist.