Master Data Controller
Heyland Recruitment are currently working exclusively with this international specialist manufacturing company as they look to recruit a Master Data Controller into their growing finance function at their head offices in Warrington. This is a fat growing business based in an easily accessible area of Warrington offering a flexible hybrid working structure and opportunities to develop within a dynamic and professional environment.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of master data in CRM and D365 environments in support of finance, credit management and payables functions.
- Identify and execute data clean-up projects to improve data accuracy.
- Responsible for all VAT compliance regulatory checks
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed while ensuring compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Develop and support training and communication regarding functional master data governance including standards, definitions, processes, policies, and tools to team members.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision-making.
- Ensure accuracy of target within all on-boarding processes to include commercial and financial viability.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.