Marketing Manager, Permanent, Chester, £35,000 – £40,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits.
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Chester who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, as Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the Marketing strategy for the whole business. You will have full autonomy of the marketing both internally and externally.
Some key duties will include:
- Design and deliver the Marketing strategy
- Understand the markets relative to all businesses mapping them in order of strategic priorities
- Work side by side with the sales team to produce excellent content to attract new customers
- Work cohesively with sales and development to maximise customer opportunities
- Identify key trends in the market in particular where innovation may be needed in line with business capabilities
- Co-ordinate and manage the current outside agencies for PR and Media and deliver new opportunities
- Work with the IT department to manage and update online content and drive new content on all platforms
- Work closely with the HR Manager to support the internal marketing on employee engagement and cultural change
- Build a consistent brand across the business
- Creation of articles and email newsletters for both customers and suppliers
- Creation of well-designed and creative PowerPoint presentations
- Lead the Marketing for events across the business for customers, suppliers and other major stakeholders
- Report on KPIs and marketing performance
- Present to the wider business on a regular basis, gathering and acting on feedback
- Management of a marketing budget spend
The successful candidate will be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to brief and set clear expectations. You will have a strong drive to learn and develop and make clear progress in a new role. You will be highly organised, numerate and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have strong marketing experience, preferable in B2B environment and be educated to Degree level/or equivalent experience. You will have great IT skills, especially in PowerPoint and good awareness of social media channels. Additionally you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels from operations to board level. This role has a Marketing Assistant as a direct report so having the ability to mentor and support is essential.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a thriving, highly acquisitive business working amongst an impressive peer group.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.