My client, a leading service business based in Chester is looking for a Marketing Executive to join its expanding marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for producing quality copy and content that optimises sales, inspires customers and drives traffic to the website. You will work across the Group and will need to adapt your tone of voice for a number of different sub-brands.
- Produce copy for branded websites
- Ensure all online copy is optimised where possible according to SEO briefs, using keywords and writing page titles and meta descriptions
- Follow all brand guidelines when writing to keep content in line with our editorial style
- Meet deadlines set in our content calendar to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Upload content to our CMS system and WordPress blog, liaising with other team members and departments when needed
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends to help generate new ideas for the content marketing plan
- Support our Digital Marketing Team with e-newsletter copy when needed
- Produce copy for direct mail pieces, brochures and advertisements when required, working to set wordcounts and strict deadlines
- Proofread marketing collateral according to house style guide when required
- Hard working
- A team player
- A good communicator
- Confident to work independently
- Able to work to strict deadlines
This role would suit a candidate with previous entry-level content experience looking to learn and apply their skills to a varied role. You will have experience of producing copy and creating content online, along with a basic knowledge of SEO best practices, a good understanding of the purpose of content marketing and have a natural flair for engaging their reader. Editing and proof-reading skills will also be required. Experience using WordPress is desirable.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available as well as flexible working.
Chester (Hybrid Working)