Marketing Communications Manager
Our client, an award winning and growing business is looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager in a newly created role.
Reporting in to the Chief Marketing Officer and working within the wider Marketing team, responsibilities will include:
- Creating, planning and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, taking these through to execution in order to drive prospects that are ready for operations teams to convert to sale. You will be responsible for their brand, and raising awareness
- Work with the CMO and team, setting and delivering the marketing strategy and KPIs
- Measure, analyse, and report on all campaign performances against agreed KPIs
- Monitor spend to ensure adherence to the marketing budget including proactively providing management with updates on marketing activities and KPI’s
- Manage relationships with external agencies (creative, PR, digital, media etc) and work closely with internal departments to ensure company objectives are met and all our customers are being engaged in the best way, engaging, inspiring and fascinating customers.
- Identify potential new project opportunities which arise and create business cases for senior management to review.
- Manage, mentor and develop team members, offering leadership support both to the team and supporting others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A can-do attitude, curiosity & willingness to learn and a passion for marketing
- 5+ years of marketing experience with the ability to understand customers, creating compelling marketing propositions
- Significant experience using digital platforms
- Knowledge and experience of multi-channel marketing disciplines
- Ideally degree qualified, preferably within a marketing related discipline. A CIM/IDM qualification is advantageous
- Experience with Excel, Word & Power Point, google analytics (or other digital reporting platforms)
- Highly analytical
- Ideally experience of working at a micro level with individuals within a small geographical footprint as well as broad more general marketing
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who are growing exponentially and are ready to take the business to the next level. Working amongst an impressive peer group you will ideally have gained your experience from within an SME.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.