I am delighted to be supporting our client in Crewe who are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant into a newly created role.
Supporting the Commercial Director, as Marketing Assistant you will be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for products or services. An involvement at all levels, including drafting press releases, updating the customer base and devising suitable promotional activity.
Typical duties will include:
- Organising market research in conjunction with Commercial and Technical Departments.
- Part of Commercial Team. Writing press releases in conjunction with both Technical and Commercial Departments
- Creating products and proposals as per customer specifications
- Arranging promotional activity
- Assessing and feeding back the results of marketing campaigns
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing online content
- Communicating with customers
- Brand Management, to effectively manage and promote products and look for potential opportunities.
- Product analysis
- Able to communicate effectively through professional business media such as Linked-in.
- Use of Powerpoint and the creation of Powerpoint presentations for the Commercial Department.
The successful candidate will be a proficient user of digital marketing tools, Microsoft office, photoshop, together with word and excel as necessary.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to implement and develop the companies marketing strategy and be responsible for the end to end process.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.