Marketing and Digital Communications Manager
Our client is a leading and growing organisation with an enviable brand and reputation. Due to growth and continued success, they are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing and Digital Communications Manager to join their team to help deliver the marketing and communications strategy.
Reporting in to the Director of Marketing and working within the wider Marketing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- To help deliver the communications to support the integrated marketing strategy for the business
- To take ownership of all website management, social media activity and associated digital communications
- To implement all strategies for advertising and media relations to ensure a highly positive profile for the business and to communicate the key messages and vision
- To work closely with the wider business to co-ordinate and support recruitment events
- To help provide excellent standards of communication
- Delivery of all online and off-line publications and communications and collateral
- Responsibility for the advertising plan – both digital and print
- Responsible for sourcing and creating content for PR, social media channels and website stories
- Organising internal and external events
- Working in conjunction with external agencies
- To work well and collaboratively with other members of team to maintain excellent working relationship and build team spirit
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Professional Marketing qualification and/ or relevant experience of at least 1 year
- Excellent written skills
- You will have a passion for digital technologies and have a good understanding of what works and does not work when presenting content online
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to adapt style in relation to differing stakeholder groups
- Proven record of innovative marketing initiatives
- A dynamic and independent self-starter with the ability to work well in a small team
- Well organised, ability to prioritise tasks effectively and meet the changing demands of the workload
- Clear vision and an innovative approach and open to new ideas and being flexible
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some experience of photography and videography
- Professional presentation skills
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work in a busy, vibrant, and exciting organisation. Working in a small team your role will look after all aspects of the marketing mix as well as some exciting new projects. You will work amongst an impressive peer group in a varied role.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.