Management Accountant (Part-time)
This is a Part-time role, 20 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant/Management Accountant to a successful business who are enjoying impressive growth. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will manage and maintain accounts of the business through the production of monthly management accounts and hopefully grow with the business in their continued success.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including accruals, prepayments and fixed assets) for distribution to the Board
- Ensure ledgers are accurate and up to date
- Manage treasury and forecasting
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT return
Qualifications & Experience:
- AAT qualified/early stages CIMA/ACCA or QBE
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Sound knowledge of computer-based accounting and general business systems, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of basic accounting including double entry bookkeeping and maintaining ledgers
- Strong inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Pro-rata salary negotiable Dependent on Experience
- Approximately 20 hours per week, flexible to suit the successful candidate