I am currently recruiting for an Management Accountant join a fantastic business based in Deeside. As Management Accountant in this newly-created position you will play a significant role in some high profile, strategic initiatives in an exciting and fast-growing business.
Developing and implementing robust financial reconciliations and controls across new operational projects
- Analyse the flow of stock levels & Cost of Sales across the group entities.
- Cross functional working with Supply chain, IT and Corp.
- Audit including periodic presentations of the financials.
- Prepare and present a full set of management accounts for one of the group subsidiaries.
- Assist in pulling together robust forecasts and budgets to measure business performance.
- Interaction with weekly cash flow and performance forecast.
- Continuous process improvement to improve accuracy, detail and timeliness of reporting & forecasting processes.
Ad-hoc financial analysis for Stock & Margin
- Support commercial decision making through ad hoc financial analysis on retail/store performance.
- Provide insightful analysis to maximise company profitability, which may include product analysis.
- Cost saving consciousness, providing ideas and challenging the business where possible.
Preparation of a suite of weekly reports that support decision making by the business; Margin, Stockloss and Reduce & Waste performances
Qualifications & Experience:
- Part-qualified Accountant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to add value.
- Advanced Excel skills essential, SQL knowledge preferable.
- Previous experience of full sets of management accounts with a strong understanding of general ledger accounting.
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of multi-currency accounting would be an advantage.
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Flexible working
- Retail discounts
- Free parking onsite
- Subsidised restaurant onsite
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Rewards discount / cashback scheme at over 150 retailers. Categories including shopping, electricals, holidays, restaurants, insurance, and more.