Heyland Recruitment are working alongside this global player within a niche manufacturing industry as they look to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their team for 12 months to cover a period of maternity.
This role will be based from home with some travel to the Warrington head office and you will be required to prepare accounts to trial balance for two businesses within the group including VAT and statutory reporting, providing reviews and commentary on business performance for operational expenditures, implementing company procedures and best practice whilst establishing strong relationships with business partners.
- Management reporting to give to local management to enable them to make informed business decisions.
- Financial reporting to external bodies where relevant including to tax authorities, statutory filings, financial regulators (VAT and Intrastat Returns) within legal deadlines.
- Working capital management to achieve the company’s cash and inventory turn targets.
- Ensure finance systems allow efficient reporting under IFRS and local GAAP.
- Management of the company’s obligations under VAT and PAYE/NI rules.
- Development and maintenance of systems of internal control to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Management of the local financial accounts and respective documentation in line with Sonova accounting policies,
- On-time and high quality weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual financial reporting
- Intercompany payables/receivables
- Accruals, prepayments, assets, bank reconciliation
- Business partnering with all stakeholder
- Any other duties as required in line of the needs of the business e.g. forecasting, budgeting
- Dynamic business driver
To manage the month end process, including the following:
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision, and prepayment for operational expenditure.
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Intercompany sales invoicing
- Salaries to be posted to ERP system.
- Submission of accounts into our internal tool Cognos for HQ consolidation.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
Skills & experiences;
- Eligible for full-time UK employment
- AAT or equivalent / Part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP preferable
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Is comfortable managing self through periods of change and uncertainty