My Chester based client is currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant to report directly to the Finance Manager for a 12 month period.
The key areas of responsibility will include;
Management Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Controls
- Forecasting & Budgeting drafting and consolidation
- Business Partnering
Duties will include;
- Efficient and accurate preparation and presentation of financial records and management information
- Monitoring and reconciliation of balance sheets accounts, ensuring that financial control policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide support and advice to both finance and non-finance colleagues in their understanding of financial performance, controls and systems in the business partnering role
- Provide support and cover to other members of the Finance team as required.
- Responsible for drafting all budget preparation, analysis, forecast adjustments, presentation and discussions.
- To assist the Finance Manager (Management Accounts & Accounts Payable) in implementing the financial strategy, financial reporting and internal financial controls.
- To assist the Finance Manager (Management Accounts & Accounts Payable) with implementing and testing the launch and migration of a new accounting software system.
- To assist the Finance Manager/Systems Accountant with data cleansing, migration and user testing for the implementation of a new finance system.