Heyland Finance have recently been engaged by our client, a rapidly expanding and hugely ambitious PE backed business as they look to appoint a finalist level or qualified Management Accountant.
As the business enters an exciting period of growth, the Management Accountant will join the business at a vital stage, assisting the Finance Director with the day to day running of the finance department and playing an integral part in the strategic growth of the business.
The business boasts a truly interesting journey and is working towards extremely ambitious yet achievable business objectives. The business is flooded with experienced sector professionals who have laid the foundations for this thriving SME business to achieve its ambitious yet achievable business objectives.
• Preparation of monthly financial reports including statutory reports and management accounts (P&L, balance sheet, cashflow).
• Ensure timely processing of VAT returns and submission to HMRC.
• Work with appointed auditors to review and sign-off annual accounts.
• Work closely with the senior management team, including internal/external stakeholders.
• Assist the Finance Director with annual budgeting, forecasting process.
• Review and develop existing processes.
• Ad hoc reporting and projects as requested by the Finance Director.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious ACA, ACCA, CIMA Finalist or Qualified Management Accountant who has previous experience of within an SME business or subsidiary of a larger organisation. The business culture is laid back and friendly, offering the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join a trendy, dynamic business at an exciting time, you will play an integral part in the future success of the business and work with an enthusiastic and innovative management team.
Succession plans are in place for the successful candidate to work towards being Finance Manager/ Financial Controller within a couple of years.