My client, a successful and market leading SME is currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a permanent part-time basis, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
This is a diverse and interesting role with the opportunity to support the senior management team with business critical projects.
Duties will include;
- Review of sales and profitability by area/category on a weekly basis
- Costings and sales analysis
- Sales & Gross margin reporting
- Flash forecast P+L
- Reconcile sales versus accounts
- Stock checks/updates, upload newly received stock onto system
- Stock valuations
- Update and improve pricing and product costing models
- Ad-hoc sales queries, working closely with senior managers
- Support with import requirements and orders to ensure adequate lead times
- Analysis of stock levels
The company are happy to consider working from home, although there will be some time to be spent in office.
It is essential that applicants have outstanding excel skills.